St Mawes Property Advice Week
During the week commencing the 19th of March we are offering every home owner in St Mawes a free valuation of their home and we would be delighted to provide this service to you. Whether you require an up to date valuation, advice on planning or if you are looking to let your property on a long term arrangement rather than for holidays then we can help.
Here are the dates for your diary:
- On Monday the 19th we will be valuing new build properties and offering advice on finishes.
- Tuesday the 20th we are offering a Chartered Surveyor (RICS) for professional valuations which include probate, insurance, taxation, divorce and litigation. Please note that a professional valuation is subject to a fee. We are not, however, building surveyors and are unable to carry out structural surveys.
- Wednesday the 21st is our residential lettings appraisal day. We currently manage around 600 residential properties for a variety of landlords ranging from single investors to portfolio holders from within the UK and overseas. We offer a variety of services to suit individual clients’ needs, from setting up tenancies to full management.
- Thursday the 22nd is open market valuation day. Get an up to date market valuation of your property.
- On Friday the 23rd we will be valuing building plots and providing general planning advice.
- As Saturdaysare changeover days we are offering free valuations of holiday letting properties on Saturday the 24th of March 2018 between 10am and 3pm.
Contact us today to arrange your confidential appointment.
OR contact us at email@example.com or 01326 270008.